Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Pathetic

Yep - that's about the size of it.  Five months and I've had nothing to say!  Christmas came and went, winter seems to have beaten a retreat and Easter is up this weekend and, I'm very pleased to say, my Dad is still a cause for entertainment .  However, I think I can safely say that the rut has been stuck in for too long.  Time to say something, time to do something.

I'm beginning to realise that the aches and pains of FMS and age aren't going to leave me alone.  Exercise is imminent and I've decided I'm going to use the boy as a training partner and have a go at the Couch to 5k program that seems to be a sucessful way of exercise.  And having an 11 year old that never shuts up and runs around me in circles certainly helps motivate me.  So wish me luck.

I'm also going to promise to post here at least once a week.  I need to exercise my mind a little more on something that doesn't involve potatoes!  I've no idea what I'm going to say right now but I'm pretty sure I'll think of something.  If all else fails I have little P to fall back on as she's usually full of stories to mention.

So I hope at least a few of you read and comment - maybe kick me now and then to make sure I keep on going.

4 Comments:

At 7:23 pm , Blogger Viper said...

Kick! ;o) Nice to hear your out of hibernation. Feeling the same way. The "couch to 5K" seems a little excessive, but I'm planning on couch to mildly moving around.

Have a great Easter

 
At 7:59 pm , Blogger Mayala Loon said...

glad to see you back here ... can't wait to read more ...
and maybe I'll find out what the 'Couch to 5k program' is ... ;-)

oh ... and ... HAPPY EASTER (soon)

 
At 8:16 pm , Blogger lauratheexplorer said...

*KICK*

And congrats on doing this in advance, you know I'll keep on 'ya about this. :) Looking forward to more musings on here.

 
At 8:16 pm , Blogger Jeffrey Goble said...

Here's another boot for ya. Would even like to hear about spud-counting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home